Painters of that period were known to carry their own sitting garb and armor.
I found it absolutely fascinating to walk around the Louvre and see how many
subjects I could find in the same cloths from the same artist! Very fun.  There
was one artist in particular (and I can't remember his name) that I found 6
men/boys in the same armor and 3 women in the same dress.

  Cheers,
  Sheree

Saragrace Knauf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I have to say, I am not sure I had seen the treatment in black either. I
strongly wonder if the PAM pick sitter isn't part of this family, or rented
her costume from the same provider. There are some distinct similarities in
the gowns (the black puffs for example), jewelry and lace.

Sg