Hello Julian,

  I will keep an eye out for anything suitable for you, but so many of those
images of men in general are wearing black, so details are very difficult to
determine. Have you been able to find any effigies or brass memorials?

  Kimiko

julian wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  REQUEST FOR HELP, PLEASE
Gentles of the Historical Costume List,
can any Listers direct me to clear contemporary illustrations of the over-robes
worn for "normal day wear" by late-medieval professionals such as
Barber-Surgeons, Chirugeons, and Notaries?
<snip>