Fran,

  Pretty much what Chris said. Belle Armoire is modern art-to-wear garments,
bags, jewelry, hats, etc. While they may discuss a vintage garment, it will be
in relation to how a designer has updated it for their modern art pieces.

  And rubber stamps usually are used at least once per magazine, more or less.

  This is why I no longer buy it, and am looking at Piecework magazine instead.

  Kimiko

Lavolta Press <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Does anyone on h-costume subscribe to this magazine?

I am somwhat interested but divided. I'd be interested if they were
showing sort of vintage looks, the kind of thing people put together out
of the good parts of several pieces of damaged vintage clothing and
trims. Is that what this magazine is mostly about, or not?

Also, how much do the projects depend on the use of rubber stamps, as
the publisher seems to focus a lot on those in their other magazines?

Thanks,

Fran
Lavolta Press
http://www.lavoltapress.com