Hey Folks...

Mary Jo from Showtime (who's the producer on the Tudor fashion special)
wanted me to forward this on.  You get an early sneak peak and can make up
your own minds about the fashions in the series...

-Cat-

ps... it's rated TVMA

+++++++++++++++++++++

OK, People --

I pulled some strings and got permission to give you all the secret VIP
password so that you can watch the first 2 episodes of "The Tudors" online
immediately.

Meaning right this minute, Even before NEXT week's Yahoo streaming of the
episodes. And even before VIP's get notified. Plus, the quality of the video
should be better than regular streaming.

Unfortunately, online viewing is only available in the U.S., The link won't
work for anyone outside the country.

Please alert your pals on other Costume and re-enactor and historical
boards. Showime was only going to give out the link to subscribers who have
signed up for VIP e-mails, but I persuaded them that "MY" peeps deserve a
shot, too!

go to

http://www.sho. <http://www.sho.com/vip> com/vip

Type in the password: king