From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Zuzana Kraemerova
Sent: Thu 3/15/2007 3:43 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] tippets

Thanks to everyone for the advice!

  When thinking about tippets, I came to another interesting - at leas for me -
question - did they have some particular purpose or were they just decoration?
I mean now the white, narrow ones that look as a separate accessory (this
doesn't mean that they are). Like those:
http://www.revivalclothing.com/images/tippet_hero.jpg (sorry I couldn't find
any extant picture).

  Zuzana