Leah L Watts wrote:

To drag this back on topic -- I'm dial-up, so I haven't even tried these
links.  I've got to admit that what I've seen on this and other lists
isn't encouraging me to talk some of my friends into sharing the
high-speed and watching this show.  Is there anything worthwhile besides
the male eyecandy?

I found the storyline involving, and broader than the typical dump-Katherine-for-Anne routine that usually gets played. Watch it if you're interested in historical fiction. I might sign up for Showtime for a month or two so I can see the rest of it.

Dawn