I am having serious "conference envy".... This looks waaay more interesting than the American Library Association conference I'm going to in June. ;-)

I reallyreallyreally want to go to this.  Sigh.  Have fun, y'all!

Suzanne

On Mar 17, 2007, at 2:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: March 17, 2007 7:45:18 AM CDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] Costume Society of America Living History Showcase

Once again, the Costume Society of America encourages participation in the Living History Showcase at the annual symposium. This year's symposium, "Faires, Fiestas and Expositions: Costume as Cultural Exchange," will be at the Omni San Diego Hotel May 29-June 3, 2007. The showcase will be during the opening reception Wednesday evening, 5-6 p.m. This informal venue gives those of us who create apparel for living history interpretations a chance to show our handiwork to other costume enthusiasts. As an interpreter myself, I have
lobbied for an opportunity for us to display our works.

<snipped>