From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Wanda Pease
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 1:42 AM
To: Tudortailor; H-Costume
Subject: [h-cost] New Henry VIII Dress Book

David Brown Book Company is enticing those of us that the marketing director
knows are addicted to well researched costume and history books.
They expect to be bringing a hard back and paperback version of Howard's new
Dress at the Court of Henry VIII out in October.  Watch this space for more
details.  Only thing I know now is this puppy is not a "costume book" but an
academic one more on the order of Queen Elizabeth's Closet.  I.e.  it isn't
going to be cheap.

Wanda Pease/Regina Romsey
...whatever you've done, whatever you've been, is all, totally, one
hundred percent, your own fault.