Helen,

VH1Classic is where I have seen some of the "In Concert" shows. I love watching the big hair band videos on that station too. It reminds me when my oldest son was hooked on their music and played the music over and over. His 18 mo. old daughter will only go to sleep hearing big hair band music.

Thank you for the Buffalo Springfield link and info about the fringe. Last week, I did see a video on The Tube of the Who and Roger wearing a fringed jacket. My only complaint about Tube is that they don't show the date of the video. So the video could be from a span of their career. You have to judge the time frame from their fashions. On the other hand, the Music Choice stations show the date of the song. But we have seen some errors on their music trivia.

I saw on the Tube a video of The Animals, "The House of the Rising Sun." I was tickled pink...it was the first time I have seen the song performed by them. Their fashions were wonderful! It looked like the video was from a show like American Bandstand but it was filmed more like a modern video. I wish I had taped it.

Penny Ladnier,
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
www.costumegallery.com
www.costumelibrary.com