At 03:44 30/03/2007, you wrote:
At 07:19 PM 3/29/2007, you wrote:
Anyone know what books have good reproductions of the following images:

Holbein's English Burgher's wife (In color - I have it in black and white)
http://www.uvm.edu/~hag/sca/tudor/english.jpg

I don't think that this was ever done in color.  It's a sketch.

This is in colour - she has an orangey red petticoat/underskirt, a grey dress, and a pale yellow "sash". It's in pen and ink with watercolour washes.

Suzi

A Fete at Bermondsey, Jorges Hoefnagle, 1575

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/A-Fete-at-Bermondsey-circa-1570-Posters_i13478
95_.htm

Really nice posters, but pricey. I've not seen any large reproductions in books, just bits of it. The smallest size poster is still larger than I have seen in any book. When the entire picture is shown, it's very small (maybe 1/2 page). I wish someone would do a calendar with it.

Thanks,

Sg

Good luck on your searching.

Joan Jurancich