In a message dated 4/7/2007 2:11:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I walked  out with nothing every time I went for the past three or four
months, because  there wasn't anything worth taking home, at least for  me.

I'm sure many of us share the thrill of the hunt, whether at WalMart, the
Pendleton outlet, or the unknown fabric store in the town we happen to  visit.
Yes, I know they are getting fewer and fewer, but even quilting or  craft
stores sometimes have suitable prints for some of my projects--I  actually
found a
print for an early 19th century dress at a Ben Franklin in Reno  a couple of
years ago, as well as a Lacis purse frame.

Ann Wass