[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Gosh, I  do this on a regular basis if I have permission of the person who
wrote the  note...maybe I am missing the point; who is supposed to be the
offended  person?  The recipients or the person who wrote the original  note?

Confused in AZ,
Sg

It shouldn't be a huge problem.

Once you put something onto any kind of web list or forum it's in the  public
domain.

If you don't want it forwarding, you should either say so, or deal with
whatever it is privately, and off list / forum.

Forwarding or making public something that was meant to be private is
something else completely, as I keep telling people on a LH forum I  moderate.

But you never know who's about lurking anyway, so if somebody's that
bothered about something being passed on, they should think twice about posting

(gave somebody talking about me (not nastily) a shock the other day by
de-lurking
on yet another forum :o)  )