From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bjarne og Leif Drews
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 12:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] i cant deside.........

If you would give me your 2 cents, i would be very pleased.
I spended this day desiding wich trim to use on the red francaise dress i am

going to make. But desided i have not yeat!
On the left side i made box pleatings with a tiny gold trim in the edge. On
the right side i have made the trim ruched and used a bigger gold trim.
I think the left box pleated side is two boring, its flat, and not at all
like i wanted it, the ruched one gives more shading to the silk. Is the gold

trim two much?
What do you think?

http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/sofie3-35.htm

Bjarne