Where did you find the first pic? as I think it is not the original but an
altered picture. Kind of like the picture of Henry VIII instead of holding a
glove is holding a roasted turkey leg or an Italian painting of a
grandfather and grandson where the grandfather has a bulbous nose and they
put a fly on it.
The hand is more incline towards the hand on the back of a chair then
pissing in a pot.

De