Dear paula,
Thanks, i guess you are in the buisinees two? or perhaps knows something about it. Its just so annoying that the world is so hard to change in some parts...............

Bjarne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula Praxis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <h-costume@mail.indra.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:12 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Getting paid

Bjarne, You are sooooo right. Men and women who care for others - I'm not talking doctors and nurses in hospitals, but the everyday people who hold hands, bring food, bathe bodies-these poeple should get better pay. So should people like you who keep alive beautiful hand craft skills such as embroidery- yours is exquisite - and I know there are others out there like you who love and recreate historic designs. I love this list, it gives me inspriation and a place to connect with others that love the historic fashions - the grand and the small details.