Piecework, for sure.

Kathleen
----- Original Message ----- From: "M + D (Mary Piero Carey+Doug Piero Carey)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 1:22 PM
Subject: [h-cost] A question for the List Mind: Kimono

hello folks,

The local art Museum is putting together a Kimono show next year. I'm working on their request for a list of magazines to advertise it in and/or send anouncements to. They asked for magazines on Japan. I'm also going to give them textiles, & fiberart. So, what magazines do you think they should hear about?

Just off the top of my head:
Fiberarts
Threads
Sew News
Flying Needle
Orient Express
Oriental Art
Japan Plus
Japan Journal
any number of museum related mags, which they probably know better than I do

I'm hoping for you to give me relatively less well known historical society & hobbyist titles. So what do you read, that prints listings of museum exhibits?

I'll be grateful for anything you can think of!

Thanks!

Mary Piero Carey