Usually the danes goes out and have a lovely time saturday evening, and stay up late til the sun rises. Then we say we see the sun is dansing. Many in Copenhagen goes to some small gardens in Frederiksberg to eat lunch in the open air. Except me, who sits and sew all days. I have the deadline for the francaise dress wich my client comes and picks up friday.next week. This season has ben very buisy for me, making 3 costumes this past 4 months. Now i am going on a holliday soon on june 11th, longing to get time again for my embroidery. I have canseled some orders because i really cant cope with the demand, i have my own life to live two........

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/