On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Althea Turner wrote:

> I am looking for articles on 14th century male dress.  I'm finding
> that journals like CIBA Review aren't often, if at all, found in EBSCO
> and ArticleFirst et al.  Does anyone know of search databases that
> would list the nifty, yet obscure, journals we rely on?

Your best approach is to backtrack from other articles and books. E.g.
start with Newton's "Fashion in the Age of the Black Prince" and go
through her footnotes and bibliography for likely candidates. Then, when
you get those articles/books, do the same. This won't get you new
articles, but it will get you the standards that any scholar would be
expected to be familiar with.

--Robin