I am a mother of a toddler and part-time communications coordinator at my
church. Which means I, too, spend my husband's salary to make our costumes
:) Since it was my costuming which won the Costume Contest for two years at
our local Renn Faire and caught the attention of cast there; and that
managed to hook us into being on the cast; and now my husband is the
Guildemaster for our guilde, I think he's OK with that ;)

Rebecca Schmitt
aka Agness Cabot, Guilde of St. Lawrence
Bristol Renaissance Faire

My arms are too short to box with God.  --Johnny Cash