From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:07 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] About Passports Just FYI

Right. I applied about 18 months ago for a passport, and paid for the
expedited service. They got it to me in a week under three months,
despite assuring me that the expedited service would get it to me in
less than two weeks. I missed a free 2-month-long trip to Europe
because of it. Yes, I'm still bitter about that one.

Talia