I will be attending an event with a theme of Saxons vs. Normans, later this
summer.  My husband and I have elected to side with the Saxons, but as this is
rather earlier than my usual periods, I'm not sure where to start.  How does
Saxon dress differ from Norman dress of roughly the same period?  Are there any
nifty websites that everybody who does 11th Century costuming knows about? I
don't need to be Excruciatingly Correct, but I do want to be identifiably Saxon.

Thank you for any pointers you may have,
Emma