I've found a green that will go under it perfectly. It
will also go under the embroidered black, so I'm going
to go for it and do both!  Mwahahaha. Two totally
different looks off the same idea

I'm feeling fairly evil, but it's payday, and I don't
do this kind of thing very often. No honest. I swear.
Not in silk. Never.

Uh hunh,

MaggiRos

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pure-Silk-Satin-Charmeuse-Fabric-Fairy-Lillies-Per-Yard_W0QQitemZ130126819853QQihZ003QQcategoryZ28158QQcmdZViewItem