Wouldnt the skits have more understructure? I forget what they wore under them in this period but it seems they should be sticking out a bit more.

Sylrog

On Jul 27, 2007, at 11:04 AM, MaggiRos wrote:

The skirts sure seem to be a skimping on fabric.

MaggiRos

--- otsisto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0796335/Ss/0796335/8.jpg.html?hint=group

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0796335/Ss/0796335/13.jpg.html? hint=group
not my area of interest but the costumes seem to be
close to the era
depicted. You may be right about the same style,
though the first picture
the woman on the left end is different.