In a message dated 7/27/2007 4:21:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

unless  your French is much better than mine

That's a laugh!

When we did the miniseries "The Wedding", the designer brought all these
great 1950's clothes from LA for the extras. Well, they were all size 4 thru 8.

The black ladies we had down here in NC couldn't get an arm into them! The
designer started calling the big girls "Fried Chicken Ladies". Well,  we
couldn't say that in front of them so we started using "Les dames du poulet
frit"...I mean "Les belle dames du poulet frit".

There...my French!