Thanks Melanie!

Yes definitely too much rain-- plus it felt like a sauna.
Monica

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Melanie Schuessler
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 12:00 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Just a test

I took a wonderful class on how to make 16th-century thread-wrapped
buttons.  I've been wanting to learn how to make these for a long
time and even have a book with some instructions, but I never sat
down and did it.  Now I know the basics and can start on a set of
buttons for the doublet I'm embroidering.  Even better, making thread-
wrapped buttons is a small and very portable project.

The Arts display was fab, Monica--congrats!

Definitely too much rain.  When not raining, too much heat and
humidity!  But I had a great time all the same.

Melanie Schuessler