Hi, all..

No answers to my request for ideas, impressions, images on modern cowtown
floozies on Saturday nite - I know its not an historic thing and I also know
some of you do stage productions; my impression is that most do academic stage
work, which I did for 27 years. For the last 7 years it has been community
theatre in Texas. I really would appreciate help. This character just won't
come for Saturday night.
You may contact me offline if you like at the above eaddress.
Second request: does anyone use the "Costume Bible" ? Those of you who know
this software, what are your impressions? Please?
Thank you,
Audy

in the high boonies of Central Texas