Who was looking for wedding prices from the 50's?

Patty

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mary
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 4:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] Life magazine from 1939 and 1952

In cleaning out the vault at work I came across two
issues of Life Magazines from 1939 and 1952. The cover
article for the 1952 is the "The $3 Billion Wedding
Business". There are some neat pictures of crinolines
thought the one of a guy messing with a silk dress
while smoking is scary. The ads in both issues are
facinating.

Would anyone be interested in these? My boss is
entirely unsentimental and I don't have room at home
to take on another era.

Cheers,
Mary