From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Cin
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 2:38 PM
To: h-cost
Subject: [h-cost] Costume brag books online

Dear h-costumers,
Suzi's peacock feather cloak reminds me that I've been meaning to ask
if anyone else has online costume brag books they'd like to share.
It's nice to see the work and the faces behind the email addresses.
Way back when h-costume first started (mid-90s) we had to plan lunch
in a local restaurant & bring photo albums.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]