Where are you?

Sylvia

On Sep 16, 2007, at 4:01 PM, Kathy Page wrote:

Well, things have certainly changed around my house lately. I am down by a husband and up by twice the responsibility of home and child. Bit of a surprise for me; interesting 12th anniversary present - he got a new girlfriend. I also have the additional job of being chief decorator and interior schlep for this monstrosity, on top of trying to find myself gainful, on-the-books work if I am going to have any shot in hell of keeping this house. If I can't find something that will pay the bills, I have to sell it. In the very likely event that will happen, I have to redecorate and repair everything I had been nagging him to do for years as it was, only with less money and time. Now I am not likely to ever enjoy the fruits of these labours. That being said, I have this huge collection of Victorian/Edwardian, and a smidge of American Confed costuming that *really* needs a home now. I can't afford to have it taking up space, and now that I have to pay for a divorce, I could use the money. So much for that special make-me-feel-better-about-me stuff I was going to do with that money one day. *sigh* Anyway, if anyone knows of a venue that could purchase my stuff, I would be happy for the leads. I have now become very negotiable on the prices.

Off to pour my perfume all over the mattress he wants to take from the house. Hope she likes my choices. Heh, hope he can live with his. ;-)

Kathy
~bitter? nooohohohoo...~

Ermine, a lion rampant tail nowed gules charged on the shoulder with a rose Or barbed, seeded, slipped and leaved vert
(Fieldless) On a rose Or barbed vert a lions head erased gules.
It’s never too late to be who you might have been.
-George Eliot
Tosach eólais imchomarc. - Questioning is the beginning of knowledge.
Who you are is contained inside, and no one can change that. They can only assist you in denying who you are, but not indelibly reshape you to their own image.

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers
ahoo.com