Beautiful! I love the color. I'm looking forward to more pictures.
Sharon C.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sharon Henderson
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 4:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] Re: Bayreuth event 2007

*stares in awe*  That is just absolutely gorgeous, Bjarne--and you wear it
so well!!  Your work is always wonderful, the description of the event is
just fantastic--I can't wait to see the other pics!

Thank you for sharing your experiences!

Meli in the US
(Sharon)

----------------Bjarne wrote:

Dear list.
I just arrived home safely from a long and tiresome trainjourney to Bayreuth
in South Germany. Night trains really isnt my cop of tea, and i slept very
bad. So i am a little tired.
Spended the weekend of my life with lots of beautifull and kind people
having a danse soiré friday evening in the house of Prinsesse Louise von
Bayern build about 1720.
It was with candle light. An unforgettable walk at the Hermitage at
Bayreuth, saturday afternoon, and following a performance with original
instruments at the Markgräffliche Opernhaus also early 18th century - the
opera of Henry Purcel "King Arthur"
My head is so full of unforgettable moments and sights with beautifull
dressed 18th century reenacters.
When i get more fresh tomorrow, i shall eddit all my pictures and post a
link to you, I made a little sneak prewiev with myself in front of the
fountain at the Hermitage with my silver spangeled suit:
 http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/wig2-1.htm

Bjarne