I'm perfectly willing to drop the subject if everyone else is. In this case, "troll" is not an insult, but I think a very accurate description. As I've already said, I'm not falling for it.

So, instead of the satisfaction of getting me punished by a moderator when I've already dropped a discussion someone is continuing, will you settle for having me just drop it?

Fran

Sylvia Rognstad wrote:

I think this list needs a moderator to keep things from getting out of hand as they are now. Insults should be posted privately, I think. Let's all try to be as polite as we would be in person--assuming we are! ;-)

Sylrog