From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 9:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [h-cost] wedding in historical costumes

In a message dated 10/6/2007 10:56:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well,  they waltzed quite a lot in hoops in the   period.

Ah, but they had practice.  I think a modern bride would be wise to
practice, too, if she chose a hoop skirt--not only dancing, but walking,
sitting,
getting in and out of a vehicle. . . .

Ann Wass