Barbara,
I'm interested in the modern tailoring "schnitte" books.  Do you have
a list of translations that you've already done for these?  I'm not a
begining tailor by any stretch, so, only the more detailed articles
are going to be relevant as are the articles on historical techniques,
fit, construction, materials.  I"m interested in most methods for
heavily constructed garments, 16th thru 19th c.

Happy to answer tailoring questions if you like.  Would love to show
you, too. (Oh for a boondoggle to Oz!)  IMHO, most any pattern will
do, you're going to spend most of your jacket time on pin-fitting,
mockups, understructure & shaping.  I've used Norah Waugh's book
instead of patterns. Arnold, too, of course.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]