On Oct 10, 2007, at 6:35 PM, Danielle M. Dewey wrote:

I bought the set from Bed, Bath & Beyond a few years ago when I was with my highschool sweetheart still, My husband and I have a queen size bed and even if we had a king I would not want to use the same bedding as with my ex,

Really? That thought has never even crossed my mind. Not that I sleep around, mind you. Not any more, anyhow. That was decades ago. Now I'm lucky if I can get my cats into bed with me.

Sylrog

this is why I want to cut them up. Everyone is giving me wonderful ideas
thank you.