First time I heard of them.
How authentic is she wanting? Most of the costume side is a basic that can
be upgrade. The silver satin looks more like something that would have been
worn under a beaded shift and not with just a sash. It also apears to have
darts which I don't recall seeing with 1920s flapper. Is she able to make
her own?