-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of B -_- M -_-
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 4:52 AM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Re: Wedding traditions (was Tango in a Hoop )

*snippage*

But the wedding itself had to be postponed.

Less than three weeks before the intended wedding, and six days before my
own flight to the country where it would take place, I was diagnosed with
cancer. I'll have to have surgery right away. The flight was cancelled, as
were all bookings. Luckily, it's hopefully contained, I may not even need
chemotherapy afterwards.

So, this may be the last time I'll be online in a long time. Merry Christmas
to everyone!

Don't know if you'll see this or not, but please, *PLEASE* keep us posted!

Susan
-----
Susan Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]