From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:24:30 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Re: Another Historical Wedding Question

In a message dated 12/20/2007 1:01:01 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:06:46 -0700
> From: "costumeraz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: [h-cost] Another Historical Wedding Question
> To: "'Historical Costume'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Try this link at Wikipedia - it gives a wee bit more info on the Marriage by
> Correspondence.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullity_(conflict)
>
> Laurie T.

OOH! That's a bit better. But would it apply in the late 1800's and if both
people were Scottish, but one lived in London and the other in Toronto?

Henry Osier
Chief Spy
Costume-Con 28 in Milwaukee in 2010
www.CC28.org
View the latest Intell: http://agent-milw.livejournal.com/
Questions?: http://community.livejournal.com/costume_con_28/

      Looking for a X-Mas gift?  Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/