From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of B -_- M -_-
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 4:33 AM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Prayers, was: Re: Wedding traditions

Hello all,

thank you, everyone for your kind words and wishes.
The surgery is now 2 weeks ago, and I am recovering.
I'm sure all those good energies helped!

It wasn't breast cancer, it was a cancer of the kidney. But given the
diagnosis,  the news are relatively good. The tumor was well contained
and
hasn't spread anywhere. I have a good prognosis, and they say I won't
need
chemotherapy. I was fit and healthy up to the operation, which is
obviously
the best thing to possibly be when about to have major surgery done, I
am
recovering really well. Right now, I don't have even pain any more, just
scar straight down the middle of my tummy from the breasts to the belly
button. I get tired quickly, but other than that, I am fine.

So... I'm back online!

I wish a happy new year to all of you!

Love,