Go on the website and get on their mailing list if you want hard copy. I
believe you can also view the flyers online.

I went looking for info on fabric stabilizers today and bumped into a
really cool site which matches stabilizers to fabric. Check it out:

http://www.emlibrary.com/EL/elprojects/holder.aspx?page=PR1153

Arlys