If you, however, made by chance such a list, post it here so that I know what
not to buy... You cannot look inside books when you order them through amazon.
I've already purchased quite a number of very disappointing books...

Robin Netherton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Pixel, Goddess and Queen wrote:
> Do you by chance have a list of the ones you already own, so you don't end
> up with duplicates?

I ask people to e-mail me first before sending, and then I can check. They're
all one one bookcase together, about 30 of them, so it's easy to see what I
have.

--Robin