To deflate your little power trip, guys, there have to be thousands of
people in an audience to even make a dent or have any influence on book
sales at all.  I don't even know that many from e-mail lists, let alone
that many who dislike me.

It may be fun to run around thinking that what you personally do can
make or break someone's business, but it's sheer illusion.  And there is
no reason why I personally should care what you think.

Fran