Fran wrote:
> But I could do the downloads myself, right?  As I do for the s/w on my

I've done them myself (when I remember to actually do them).

> BTW, are their "embroidery sticks" machine-specific in any way, or can
> you use any computer data stick/flash drive?

I've used whatever USB stick/key/flashdrive I have handy, which usually isn't
the one that came with the machine. However, the dealers are required to tell
you that they can't offer technical support if you don't use the Viking stick
or one on their approved list.

You can also transfer embroidery designs by plugging the machine directly into
your computer, the machine has a USB port. I think it appears like another
harrdrive on your machine, I haven't done this in a while so don't remember.

Ditto what Nancy said, June is the big Viking dealer convention and they're
announcing the new machine then. Which means used Designer SE's may flood the
market (including mine, *wink* *wink*).

Claudine