Hi, all,
Do you know, has anyone done a modern reprint of:
An Account of the robberies committed by John Morrison, and his
accomplices, in and near Philadelphia, 1750 : Together with the
manner of their being discover'd, their behaviour on their tryals, in
the prison after sentence, and at the place of execution.
   Philadelphia, : Printed [by Anthony Armbruster?], in the year 1750-1.

T.H. Breen (among others) refers to it as containing detailed lists
of everything Morrison stole. I can download it from the networked
(online) resources of the Harvard Library, but I thought it possible
someone had reprinted it.

Thanks!
Lauren

Lauren M. Walker