Seems to me like the problem is that this doesn't fit you as it should, judging from the Vogue pic. It's not supposed to be off the shoulder. Looks like your neckline is way too wide and that makes your armscye fall down. I don't think you can do anything at this point to correct it.

Sylvia
'
On Aug 22, 2008, at 11:54 AM, Alexandria Doyle wrote:

Lower the sleeve cap curve.  If you look at the garment in the flat
I'll bet the sleeves naturally lay pointed straight down.  Rotate the
sleeve up until you get the motion/position you want.  keeping the
armhole opening as small as possible will help with that too.

alex

From: Dawn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I made up Vogue 7733 to wear at an event last week and had some fitting
issues with it.

http://img.sewingtoday.com/cat/20000/itm_img/V7733.jpg

Here's a bad pic of me wearing it:

http://www.reddawn.net/temp/DSCN3883.jpg

I know how to solve the falling-off-the-shoulders problem. What was
killing me is that I can't raise my arms in this thing. The model in the
first image demonstrates the limit of range-of-motion available. I had
trouble just getting my shoulder bag on my shoulder because I couldn't
lift my arms enough. How do I fix this? What do I need to adjust on the pattern so I can do more than just stand around and look pretty wearing this top? I don't need to do jumping jacks, but I couldn't even push my
hair out of my face without difficulty.

Dawn

--
"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,