Thanks! Hadn't thought to just punch some relevant words in to google. Perhaps
I'll send her and email to give her a push to move the pages.

Claudine

----- Original Message ----
From: Susan Farmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Historical Costume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 2:50:40 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] regency fashion plates website is gone?

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know anyone who is connected to this website:
>
> http://hal.ucr.edu/~cathy/index.html
>
> It contains really nice collection of Regency fashion plates,
> photographs, and Regency-related links, which I was perusing as
> recently as 2 weeks ago. Since then the server has been down. There
> were some specific images I wanted to look at again, but can't, and
> I'm pouting in a major way.

I googled "cathy" and "regency fashion" and found this
http://regencyfashion.org/
apparently the locutus server is having problems (hal is dead) too.  I
did find this
http://www.chaffey.edu/english/faculty.htm
which has her contact information on it.

This is a university server, and she's still there, so I'd assume that
it will be back ASAP.  The other option is to try the wayback machine.

Susan
-----
Susan Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]