Rebecca Schmitt wrote:
Just a quick suggestion - could you put the dates and city prominently on
the home page? I had to finally go to the flyer to find out it was in
Baltimore.

I can pass on the request - I'm only the Historic Masquerade Director, so I have no effect on the website. Actually, the date is on there in the red line in the lower center, but I agree it's hard to find (like a lot of things). Hey, I"m trying to get him to turn the annoying blink off! People can always contact the webmaster, he might listen to people other than the 'routine nag' (not trying to pass the buck, but you know how people are when they only get feedback from one nagging source ;-) ). all the contact addresses may be found on <http://www.costume-con.com/cc27/contact_us.htm> . His rationale on not listing the location is that if you want to go, you'll go regardless of where it is <rolled eyes>, and when you check out the hotel it tells you there what city <sigh>.

        -Judy Mitchell