> My mother-in-law teaches in Chicago and is doing Into the Woods and is
> looking for  a cow costume, does anyone have any leads on where she can rent

Cow? All it does is just kind'a stand around with Jack so, in a production I
did some years ago, we just made a kind of suitcase thing on pram wheels and
either dragged it on or picked it up by the handle for exits. Can you con the
director into being sensible like that or are you stuck with making/hiring a
cow?

If hiring, does Angels have an outlet in NY? Are there companies who do a lot
of children's shows? They may be options,

-C.