In a message dated 11/10/2008 8:39:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Every  time I've ever used a 1-step drop-in-the-button  buttonholer

*******************

I've had zero problem with mine. It makes great buttonholes! And I'm just
using a Brother Inovis 80....I got to use while my Bernina was in the shop. My
Bernina makes great buttonholes too...on the almost exact same principle as
the  Brother machine. I must admit I sorta chug along while I make them instead
of  going fast. The one time I was in a hurry and was making the hole fast,
the  button did rattle out of the presserfoot, but it didn't matter since the
gauge  doesn't move unless you push with a bit of force on it, and then it
clicks into  the next setting. But that didn't happen.
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)