It's here! It's here! It's here!!!!

Mine got inspected by customs. Anyone else have this experience?

There is two little folds on the cover where they repackaged. Looks like it
happened on the UK side. Kinda strange. But then, this happens to me every time
I order something from overseas, must be my real world last name ... Havas a
derivative of Hamas. Sigh, darn those family tree limbs ...

♫
Chiara Francesca