Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:57:37 -0500
From: "Rickard, Patty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Jazz Color
To: Historical Costume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am sure have heard of certain colours used in clothing such as zoot suits
referred to in this way -- I cannot recall where/when -- colours such as
yellow, green and others not usually associated with menswear of the early 20th
century.

You could always hunt and email the author and ask.

Good idea, thanks!

As a side note, the Phryne Fisher Fan Club here in Melbourne used to take tea
at the Windsor Hotel as described in the books. I wonder if they are still
around,

How neat - I hope so.
-C.